|No. 1 Duke vs. No. 8 Auburn
|When: Nov. 20 | 8:00 PM (ET)|
|Where: Lahaina Civic Center|
|Watch Live: ESPN|
|Listen Live:Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
- A pair of high-scoring top 10 teams are set for the Maui Jim Maui Invitational semifinals as No. 1 Duke and No. 8 Auburn square off Tuesday at the Lahaina Civic Center.
- The game will be the 77th in AP poll history that top 10 teams meet in November. Duke has been involved in a quarter of those (18 -- most in poll history) with 11 wins, including a 118-84 win over No. 2 Kentucky on opening night.
- The Blue Devils are averaging 96.5 points and have scored 84+ points in each game this season, while the Tigers have topped 87 in each of their wins and averaging 95.0 points.
- Duke is ranked No. 1 this week for the second week, extending its record to 136 weeks ranked No. 1 all-time. UCLA is second at 134.
- Behind the fourth consecutive 20-point game from freshman RJ Barrett, Duke rolled past San Diego State in the first round, 90-64, with four Blue Devils in double figures. Freshman Tre Jones scored a career-high 14.
- Duke improved to 16-0 all-time at the Lahaina Civic Center and its five Maui titles (1992, 1992, 2001, 2007, 2011) are the most in the tournament’s history.
- Duke is looking for its 20th in-season tournament title under Mike Krzyzewski. The Blue Devils claimed the PK80 Motion Bracket crown last season, and are now 93-16 (.853) when playing in-season tournaments under Coach K.
- Duke is ranked in the top five of KenPom’s adjusted offensive efficiency (119.0, 1st) and defensive efficiency (89.7, 5th) -- through Nov. 19.