SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
7 p.m. - Volleyball vs. Wake Forest (Jervey Gym)
8 a.m. - Parking lots open
11:30 a.m. - IPTAY/Ticket Office opens
12:30 p.m. - ADA Shuttles begin
12:30 p.m. - The Greenville Health System Tiger Tailgate Show & Clemson Fan Fest Area
1:20 p.m. - Tiger Walk
1:30 p.m. - Gates & suites open
3:30 p.m. - Kickoff
1 p.m. - Men's soccer vs. Boston College in ACC Tournament (Historic Riggs Field)
15 in 15 GAMEDAY IMPROVEMENTS
Constantly looking to improve one of the nation’s best gameday experiences, Clemson Athletics today announced 15 improvements for its fans to expect in Memorial Stadium for the 2015 football season. You can read all about the initiatives here.
Back again for 2015, Clemson offers a unique, interactive GPS map that can show you the nearest portable or permanent restroom to your location! To enable the GPS function, click HERE then click on the nearest restroom and directions will pull open to show you how to get there!
To see the map of restroom locations, click HERE.
SECOND HALF SPIRIT
A unique part of the gameday experience at Memorial Stadium is “pass outs,” and the ability to leave the stadium during halftime and return. We encourage any fans utilizing this courtesy to be back in their seats as halftime ends to cheer on the Tigers in the second half! Thanks for coming to the games and being #ClemsonLOUD for all 60 minutes.
- On gameday, the IPTAY/Ticket Office opens four hours prior to kickoff.
- Anyone selling tickets must be 200 feet from any gate and the IPTAY/ticket office. The ticket office is not responsible for counterfeit tickets purchased outside of the stadium and does not guarantee the legitimacy of such tickets. Buyer beware!
- Anyone with ticket issues on gameday may visit the athletic ticket office, located in the IPTAY Center beside Gate 9 of Memorial Stadium. An additional ticket resolution center is located at the ticket booth at Gate 1 for patrons with ticket issues on gameday.
- Will call tickets can be picked up at the IPTAY Center/Ticket Office, located at the Northwest corner of Memorial Stadium. Visiting team will call is at Gate 9. Clemson team will call is at Gate 13.
- All parking lots open at 8 a.m.
- Click HERE to access 2015 Football Parking Information, which includes details on IPTAY donor parking as well as general public parking.
- Click HERE to access the My.Clemson interactive campus map that shows locations of all gameday parking lots.
In an effort to continue to enhance the security of fans attending Clemson football games in Memorial Stadium, the Clemson University Police Department, the Clemson Athletic Department and IPTAY have announced updates from previous policies. All fans with searchable items such as purses, diaper bags, medically necessary items, binocular cases and seat cushions will be directed to screening areas at Memorial Stadium Gates 1, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16 and 20, where items are searched by designated and easily-recognized Memorial Stadium event staff. For the most efficient, effective and quickest entry into Memorial Stadium, officials recommend that fans arrive at least 90 minutes before kickoff. Additional information on the security policy is located HERE.
- All gates open at 1:30 p.m.
- All tickets are scanned upon entry, so please arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Children ages two and younger do not require a ticket for admission. Any person three years or older must have a ticket.
- Handicap entrances are at Gates 1 and 5.
STADIUM MAP (click to enlarge)
MEMORIAL STADIUM INFORMATION
Customer Service – Event staff and law enforcement officers are located at gates, portals and throughout Memorial Stadium and are available to answer questions and help resolve issues. Clemson is committed to providing guests with a friendly, service-oriented approach that will help promote a positive Clemson experience for all fans.
First Aid & Medical – First Aid stations are located on the South side (Section J), North side (Section T), North Top Deck (Section K) and South Top Deck (Section E). Trained nurses and doctors are on hand. For emergencies, call 911.
Lost & Found – Report any item to the Gate 11 information booth. All items will be transported to the CUPD office after the game.
Prohibited Items – Alcoholic Beverages, Artificial Noisemakers, Backpacks, Bags larger than 12’’x12’’x12’’, Banners, Chairbacks with Arms, Flags, Laser Pointers, Outside Food or Beverage, Umbrellas, Video Cameras, Weapons of any kind, and anything else deemed inappropriate by Clemson Athletics.
No Smoking – Memorial Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited in Memorial Stadium or within 25 feet of the stadium.
No Solicitation – Solicitation for any purpose is prohibited in Memorial Stadium as well as the surrounding campus.
Sportsmanship – Clemson encourages all fans to demonstrate good sportsmanship and conduct themselves in a manner that represents Clemson University, the Atlantic Coast Conference, and the NCAA with integrity, dignity, and respect.
Tiger Tracker –
- Tiger Tracker is Clemson’s gameday child identification system to quickly reunite lost or separated children with their family or guardians.
- Youth-sized wristbands are available at all stadium guest services, The Greenville Health System Tiger Tailgate Show and IPTAY/ticket office. Wristbands can be filled out to contain seat location and contact information.
- In the event that a child becomes separated from his or her family or guardians, uniformed officers will use information on the wristband to quickly reunite the child with his or her chaperone.
STADIUM ISSUES TEXTING SERVICE - Fans needing assistance in the stadium can text "Clemson" followed by the issue and their location to 69050.
- Golf cart placards are only provided to individuals who are working personnel. Golf carts without a placard are not permitted near the stadium.
- Personal golf cart use is highly discouraged and is not permitted near the stadium. Golf carts will be removed at the owner's expense.
IN-GAME MUST SEES
For all of this week's pregame, halftime and in-game "must sees," click HERE.
CONCESSION STAND LOCATIONS
For assistance locating the nearest concession stands closest to your seat location, click HERE.
Aramark is seeking non-profit organizations to assist with concession sales throughout the season. Please see the below information and reach out to the appropriate contact if you know of a group interested in working football gamedays.
- Clemson has produced four consecutive games with at least 500 yards of total offense, culminating with a season-high 623 this past week at NC State in a 56-41 win.
- Deshaun Watson was named Walter Camp Foundation's National Offensive Player of the Week following his performance in Raleigh. He threw for 383 yards and added 54 on the ground, while accounting for six touchdowns.
- Watson was named a semifinalist this week for the Maxwell Award and Davey O'Brien Award, while defensive end Shaq Lawson was tabbed a semifinalist for the Bednarik Award.
- Wayne Gallman is averaging 109.2 rushing yards per game, on pace to be the No. 3 figure for a single season in Clemson's history. Only Raymond Priester (1995, 1996) had better figures. Gallman rushed for a season-high 172 yards at NC State.
Click HERE to see the full game notes.