Road and Parking Lot Closures:
- College Avenue, downtown parking garage and all street parking is closed starting at 4am Saturday, January 14th.
- Hwy 93 from Cherry Rd (President’s House) to the intersection of Hwy 93 and Perimeter Rd is closed for the parade starting at 8:45am.
- The parking lot behind Sikes Hall (E6) is closed on Saturday.
- All basketball parking lots are reserved for those with 2016-2017 basketball parking passes (McFadden lot, 3E, Ravenel Rd/North Circle, Ave of Champion-West/Courtside Club, Lot 5, Centennial Blvd and the Ave of Champions)
- Centennial Blvd and Ave. of Champions pass holders can park in their assigned street at 11:00am following the parade OR they will be allowed entry into Lot 5 or McFadden lot before 11am with their Centennial Blvd or Ave of Champions pass
- Ravenel Rd and the north circle of Littlejohn Coliseum is held for ADA accessible parking using a state issued handicap placard
Available Parking for Saturday (orange shaded regions on the map):
From Hwy 123/Seneca:
- East Beach lot/Rowing Center (lot 13), 3A, lot 15, Seneca Creek Meadow, Snow Recreation Center and NewSpring lots (limited bus transportation to baseball stadium)
Along Perimeter Rd:
- Jervey Meadows (lot 4), portion of lot 10, Shotgun Alley, lot 9, lot 7/Cemetery Hill, South Palmetto Blvd, Lot 20, Lot 21, Lot 22, STI, Brooks Center, Lot 11, C1 (limited shuttles to library)
From Hwy 76/Anderson:
- R6 (Army Reserve Center off Hwy 76), Kite Hill, Hendrix Center lot, McMillan Rd to East Library Circle
From Hwy 93/Central:
- Lot 24/25 (Clemson House area), Lot 16 (Thornhill/Calhoun Courts area), Calhoun Dr
ADA Parking is available with a state issued placard in the North Lot (under the north stands of Memorial Stadium). Enter off Hwy 93 onto Centennial Blvd to the North lot. Ravenel Rd and the north circle of Littlejohn Coliseum is held for handicap accessible parking using a state issued handicap placard