6 p.m. - Relay for Life (Long Hall parking lot)
Saturday, April 11
10 a.m. - Surplus Sale (Indoor Track)
10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Volleyball spring matches (Jervey Gym)
10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Be a T.I.G.E.R Field Day (East Lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum)
11:30 a.m. - Memorial Stadium Gates Open
11:30 a.m. - IPTAY Annual Meeting (IPTAY Center; open to all IPTAY members)
12 p.m. - Sons of Clemson Game (Memorial Stadium)
2 p.m. - Sons of Clemson Autograph Signing (Section T of Memorial Stadium)
2:15 p.m. - Clemson Football Hill Run (Memorial Stadium)
2:30 p.m. - Orange and White Spring Football Game (Memorial Stadium; Free admission)
7 p.m. - Lee Brice Concert (Littlejohn Coliseum - Tickets required)
Sunday, April 12
11 a.m. - Women's Tennis vs. BC (Hoke Sloan Tennis Center)
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Walk for Veterans (Parkway Drive to Williamson Road)
IPTAY/Ticket Office Hours for Spring Game Weekend
Friday, April 10: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 11: 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Parking is free, and will be available in Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, Lot 10 and streets around stadium. Handicap accessible parking will be available in the North Lot (C-7).
Spring Football Game Information
- Admission is FREE
- Gates open at 11:30 a.m.
- Enter through Gates 1, 5, 9 or 13
- Seating available in the lower bowl
- Concessions and restrooms will be open throughout the stadium
- First aid stand will be open at Portal T
- Apparel stores open throughout stadium
- Follow @ClemsonTigers & @ClemsonFB on Twitter for game updates
Be a T.I.G.E.R. Field Day Information:
- 10am-2pm on Lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum
- Free games, prizes, autographs, t-shirts, inflatables and snacks
- Open to children 14 and under (8th grade and under)