CORAL GABLES, Fla. – Miami Athletics announced Wednesday that its 2017 CanesFest will be held at Hard Rock Stadium on Sat., Aug. 12, from noon to 4 p.m.
The annual, fan-friendly celebration is free and open to the public. Parking is also free. This year's CanesFest features autograph sessions with current UM football student-athletes.
The event also includes:
- Exclusive season ticket holder activities and experiences
- Behind the scenes stadium tours
- Select-a-Seat season ticket opportunities
- Photo opportunities with cheerleaders, the Maniac & Sebastian the Ibis
- Scavenger hunt for young fans
- Fan zone interactive activities
Certain activities and all autograph opportunities will require fans to have a voucher to participate. Vouchers will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 1 p.m. the day of the event.
Fans will have the opportunity to see Hard Rock Stadium's newly renovated club and suite levels. Football season tickets will also be on sale throughout the stadium, starting at $160.
The fan zone opens at noon and the stadium gates open at 1 p.m. The rest of the event schedule is as follows:
- Select a Seat -- 1 p.m.
- Autograph Voucher Distribution – 1 p.m.
- Football Team Photo (on field) – 1:45 p.m.
- Stadium Tours – 2-4 p.m.
- Football Team Autographs – 2:30-3:30 p.m.
For the latest information on the Miami Hurricanes, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, @CanesFootball, or visit our website at HurricaneSports.com.